What will your wedding theme be? As a designer of wedding products, I have decided to display some of the creations from my online Zazzle store, Bebop's Weddings.

Beauty thrills my soul and enriches my life! Using my original photographs and designs I have created many lovely wedding invitations and accessories and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic wedding products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Bebop's Weddings saw this and thought of you!

 
 
 

Here is a pretty winter wedding guest book. It has a seasonal feeling in blue and white with lovely floating snowflakes. Easily personalize the text for your special event.

 
 
 
Blue and White Snowflake Winter Wedding Guest Book
 

Blue and White Snowflake Winter Wedding Guest Book

Artwork designed by Bebop's Weddings. Made by FUJIFILM in Valhalla, NY. Sold by Zazzle.

 
view product
 
 
 

Recommended Just For You

 
 

Blue Snowflakes Winter Sweet 16 Guest Book

 

Frosted Edges

 

Pretty Blue and White Snowflakes Winter Address

 

Sheep in Winter

 
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment